My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Monday, March 25, 2013

Night time is calm time.

Yeah right.

It is as though there little internal alarm clocks go off for the evening.  They run around screaming.  They play catch.  They play with books and dump out legos.  They say they want to sit and watch Abby Dabby but then they try to fly off the couch like Abby Dabby.  Did I mention Michael is wrestling on the floor with them at this point.

SO NOT HELPING DADDY.

Books.  I want this book.  I want that book.  One more book.

"What book do you want to read?"

"This one and this one and this one and this one."

"No."

"This one and this one and this one."

"Just one."

"This one and this one."

"I know you can count to one."  (Grimace.)


My whole idea is a nice bath, lotion and jammies, a quick snack, maybe a little bit of the "Street" and then a COUPLE books, as in 2-3, and lights out.  The routine we have designed with the boys is key, yet we sometimes sway, as in the exhibition WWE match that was happening in our living room tonight.  I believe highly in routine and schedules, but ... they were having a great time with Daddy.

So sue me.

March 25th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment