My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Friday, August 30, 2013

10 years later ...

Ten years ago today, I married my love.  The day began with rain, tears of joy from heaven.  The day ended with lots of laughs, a few tears, the wrong cake, many drinks, family and friends, and a future to build.

Why do I love Michael:

10.  He has this very canny way of turning tantrum children into happy children.

9.  He knows that I like my coffee black and he saves all the folded over potato chips or Doritos for me.

8.  He appreciates my profession.  He thinks I am amazing for what I do every day in a classroom.

7.  He tells me I am beautiful.

6.  He just brought me these:

5.  He says thank you for dinner.  He'll remember to start the dishwasher at night.  He washes my car.  

4.  When I am stressed, he'll bring me wine.

3.  He works hard.  He works really hard.  And do you know who he works really hard for?  His children and me.

2.  When we disagree we still love each other.

1.  Because God meant me to love him.



August 30th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment