My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Monday, April 27, 2015

STHS Mini-Thon 2015

And again ...

I am so blessed and proud to say I am these kid's teacher.  They bless my career every day.  Words cannot give justice to what I see them do on a daily basis.  This year, our school raised over $20,000.00.  We are not a huge high school, but we're huge at heart.  The way I can see students of all kinds come together for the common cause - Pediatric cancer - amazes me every day.
I was able to donate 13 inches of hair after our top fundraiser, Hannah Denk, cut it off.  Might I add, she has just been added to the 2015 Penn State Cheerleaders line-up.
Here are a few snapshots from the night.

Rhyce, the greatest swimmer of all STHS!

adopted children

adopted children ... AGAIN

STHS's Baseball Team - getting serious about dodgeball.

Zumba

and it was there

now it's not

the ELITE squad; Moody, BG, and Sam I am

Beautiful Jeanne

April 27, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment