My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So, he has a big head ...

Charlie just had his two month appointment.  Needless to say my little boy has grown, 15.2 lbs., 23 3/8 inches, and his head is "significantly larger."  So, it is his massive Harvard bound brain needing space.  Look out Zuckerberg, here comes Charlie.  It isn't enough that he is developing a slight flat mark because he favors his right side, but now the doctor's want to ultrasound my little boy's head to make sure the sutures and platelets are coming together and ofcourse, that no fluid is gathering.

First of all, do not freak out a mother of two under two without much rest and not enough coffee on a Monday morning ... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  What am I supposed to think, he is fine?  No, I am going to think he has a mass of fluid gathering and putting pressure on his Harvard bound brain.  Please ... stop with all the medical speak and tell me straight.  So they did, do not worry.  Oh, that helps.  Then they told me to just wait until Friday to find out anything.

Excuse my paranoia.

It also does not help with a toddler waking you up at 5:30am screaming your name.  I tell myself it is because he wants to be with me so much, not because he is getting back at me for cutting off his pigtail looking curl.

August 3rd, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment