The stories, the nightmares, the tips, and (especially) the joys of two little boys and one perfectly-willing-to-admit-it clueless mum. Come with me as I share my experiences, my wisdom, my ah-hah moments, my shameful mistakes, and all the love I have with my two boys.
My Little Picasso's
Thursday, April 12, 2012
I do have another child.
I feel as though Max is providing more blog fodder at times and feel dreadful that I am not including my absolutely SWEET and huge 10 month old!
Here he is ...
1. Even though Charlie is 10 1/2 months old, he wears 18 month clothes. Last check up he was 3 inches shorter than Max, who is half my heighth. I'm doomed.
2. The Navy SEAL crawl is his method of transport around our home.
3. His face lights up like he has won the lottery when the Cheerios box is pulled down from the pantry.
4. This kid does not sleep like a normal baby. I am lucky if he sleeps past 5am. One nap a day. Maybe 2 hours. SuperBaby ... I'm telling you. His super power is he doesn't need sleep.
5. Mamamamamamamamama definitely came before Dadadadadadadadada ... but now he has basically forgotten it.
6. I force feed him prunes every day to help his severe case of constipation. The falsetto screams when trying to push a massive turd are the worst.
7. I can see it now ... he will take out his older brother by the age of three.
8. It is his daily goal in life to take apart every single Melissa and Doug puzzle in his brother's room for me to put back together while trying to stop him from doing it again.