My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Thursday, August 16, 2012

3 days @ daycare

Atleast I don't have the drop-off.  Daddy does.  I am the hero at pick-up.  Because each morning atleast one of them balled and sometimes both of them did.  And poor Michael was the one that had to walk away.

The first day was bad for Charlie, the second for Max, and the third was the best for both of them.  I on the other hand cried a little each day as I made my way to the "big school" to put up posters, clean out my desk, position desks, write lesson plans, try to find things I knew I had left behind before Charlie was born, and poorly cover up my general poor attitude towards the end of summer and the beginning of the school year.

Max and Charlie are the newest attendees at the all new brand-spankin' state of the art U-Gro Center in Hershey, PA.  This place is cool.  Indoor playgrounds, outdoor playgrounds and tricycle tracks, murals on the wall, activity centers, FOOD, need I go on.  I don't know what kid wouldn't love it there.  It's got everything ...

just not Mommy and Daddy.

Sad face.

August 16th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment