My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Monday, August 13, 2012

When I was pregnant ...

I should have eaten more Ben and Jerry's.

I should have taken more naps.

I should have seen how much whining my husband would have taken until he snapped.  I really didn't whine too much.  Atleast I don't think I did!?

I should have kept running because I now have absolutely no desire to start running again.

I should not have got the epidural with Max therefore most likely avoiding the after birth HELP syndrome/preeclampsia.
Charlie = no epidural = out in two hours = us home in less than 2 days!

I should have read more baby books before having my babies.

I should have eaten more potato chips.

I should have got out of doing something, but it escapes me right now what that "thing" should have been.

I should have had belly shots taken - I was HUGE.

I should have asked for more help.  I let myself get too exhausted.  I don't recommend that, especially if you're still working.

August 13th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment