My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Thursday, September 20, 2012

What you do when you're home alone.

I've been home since just around 6pm on Tuesday night by myself.  Not entirely by myself, Annie is here.  Annie is my first child ...
Here she is in Max's room - she misses them.


 So, you go to work, because this is the only reason you are home ... to go to work.  Believe me, I would much prefer to be here ...
with my babies and hubsters.  Who wouldn't?

You look at your dog a lot and your dog looks at you a lot.  She is wondering where the boys are?  She misses the little boys. 

You cook for yourself.  Your serving size does not make you feel like the fridge is empty. 

You "keep up with the Kardashians."  S*&^, Kourtney's about to pull out baby Penelope.  Yikes!  So, I was never given that option.   

You DVR shows for your hubby and watch reruns of NCIS so you can watch said DVR'd shows with hubby, like X Factor. 

You go straight home after work. No passing GO, no collecting 200, no picking up children, no picking up milk or take-out, straight home.

You do laundry ... just a little.  Got to have bras.

I have control of the remote.

You say you're going to go to bed early because you are sooooooo tired and you can, but you don't.  (see next thing)

You drink this ... 
Nigella approves!


September 20th, 2012








No comments:

Post a Comment