My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MIA

I know you have all been quite worried about me.  Where the hell did she go?  Off the face of the Earth.  Did she succumb to the ways of the 8th grade mind, start wearing snapbacks, matching shoelaces, too tight Hollister t-shirts, listen to Justin Bieber or L'il Wayne, and spend her entire life on Facebook.

No, nothing that drastic.

Some events have happened ... not necessarily in this order ...

sold a house
almost bought a house
had visitors (specifically Grammy, Grandad, and Aunt Esmejane!!!!)
Charlie can walk now
taught some math and language art classes
found an apartment
I'll turn 34 next week
Am I pregnant?
not pregnant
blah blah blah

So, I promise I'll be back soon.  Just give me a few days.

October 10th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment