My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My 34th ... Brownie Balls and Conjunctivitis for all!

I turned 34.  No big deal.  I woke up on the couch with a Max crawling all over me.  The norm.  Coffee ... on.  Shower ... check.  Hubbie sends me out to the car for my gift because that is where he hid it (teehee).  It is a blue cardigan jacket just like the grey one of his I constantly try to steal, and have stolen once he leaves for work.  How cute!  Perfect.  I also get A SPA DAY ALL TO MYSELF AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY. 

School was school.  I taught a plethora of classes ... French, art, environmental science, language arts.  The kids sang to me at lunch.  Many teachers wished me well.  Fun day.

On my way to get the kids ...

"Hi Natasha, it's Miss T$&(@."

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm alright.  Just wanted to let you know, Max woke up with pink eye.  His eye was crusted shut."

AWESOME.

"I'm on my way."

And my afternoon consisted of ...

Brownie balls - think cake balls but brownies
hot compresses
doctor's phone call
go to doctor's office
get Rx
go to Target
Yellow crusty stuff
squirmy kids
eye drops
delicious take-out from hubby
wine
more wine

October 16th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment