My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's a damn infirmary around here.

Hi there.  My name is Charlie.  I have tubes in my ears.  I also had my adenoids removed.  When they woke me up, I decided to rip out my IV and get blood and saline all over my daddy.  He didn't mind too much.  Since then I have been a bit moody.  Last night I kept mummy up all night.  I also have bad breath.  Mummy says this is from the adenoid removal.  I am drooling like it's my job.  


Just to catch up with me, my big brother decided to run into a big wall at school.  Mummy freaked out on the phone just a bit, but went to get him and took him to the ER.  Luckily, Max only had to have glue put on his head and not stitches.





Just to get a one-up on the situation, Max puked all over Daddy this morning. 

Mummy and Daddy are ready to go back to work tomorrow.

April 14th, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment