My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Monday, April 22, 2013

Talking

Charlie is starting to talk.  It is all still quite muffled, but we can make out certain words.

1.  Wah thah's?
[What's that?]
He will get louder and louder with asking this question until you give him sort of answers even if it is something as simple as a wall.

2.  Puuuhhhs
[Puffs ... as in Reese's Puffs cereal.]
*disclaimer
Before you all start lecturing me about giving my kids sugary cereal ... a little bit, say 1/3 cup with milk to satisfy a nightly snack I think is far better than cookies, brownies, ice cream, or candy.  It is whole grain you know.

3.  Mommah, mommah
[duh ... just not funny when he calls daddy this as well.]

4.  Tocks
[Socks, to be used as golf balls with plastic golf clubs.  I know there are socks behind things right now.]

5.  Juh
[Not Lochte's catch phrase, Jeah, but juice.]

6.  bah, bah
[any guesses?  No.  None?  Give up?  Bread.]

7.  boo, boo
[book.]

8.  No
[That's easy.]

9.  Mehmo
[Your's and my favorite furry red monster.]


Please stay posted for future conversations with this almost two year old.

April 22nd, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment