My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Max has a little friend.

Why when our children have a playmate do we call them, "their little friend?"

Guilty as charged.

Max has a blast at U-Gro on a daily basis that he even asks to go on Saturdays.  Hopefully this trend continues through high school.  Part of the reason he loves it so much is his "little friend."  We'll call him "J."

"J" has a hole in a pair of jeans, therefore when Max puts on his pair with the hole, he declares to me that they are just like "J's."

When we arrive, Max immediately starts asking for "J."

Recently we bought new sneakers.  Max wanted "Cars" sneakers, because "J" had "Cars" sneakers.

Max knows "J's" daddy's truck.

The other morning as I left, "J" walked in with an AWESOME new helicopter toy.  "I want to show Max," he said.

Today at the grocery store, Max declared he wanted chocolate milk and he wanted to drink it like "J."  I have never given Max chocolate milk.  I have known his Mimi to give it to him once who then said he did not like it.  Today, he took down a whole small bottle of the stuff.

If I could just get Max to go in the potty all the time, he could be in the same room as "J."  We're working on it, but they are somewhat inseparable.

April 6th, 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment