My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Friday, January 1, 2016

I really need to write more ...

Happy New Year ... 2016.  Weren't we supposed to have flying cars by now?  Computers in our eyes?  Robots to do it all for us?

I think we're doing alright ...

I was crafting at 7:00am this morning ... how about you?

Charlie and his paper bag cow ... for Maximo, my student, the farmer.

My Max and his pop stick puppet cow.


2015 has come to a close and 2016 has begun.  I actually made it to midnight this time, keeping myself occupied with a ROLLTIDE shut out, thank you notes, and setting up my bullet journal.    

I'm still here.
I hope you readers out there will be reading from me more this year.  That is a resolution ... I promise.

But can I make some resolutions for my sons ...

Max will ...
1.  not pick on his brother so much.
2.  brush his teeth without being told.
3.  willingly eat more vegetables than just green beans.
4.  make his bed.
5.  not move his boat from the "Happy Pirate" zone into the "Rough Seas" at kindergarten.
6.  not lose his desire to hug and kiss me goodbye every day I leave for work.
7.  stop picking his nose and biting his nails.
8.  jump off the diving board at the swimming pool.
9.  stop using training wheels.
10.  always need me.
11.  be a leader, not a follower.

Charlie will ...
1.  stop making police siren noises at all times.
2.  control his behaviors.
3.  not lose his desire to hug and kiss me goodbye every day I leave for work.
4.  will have more than one good day a week at school.
5.  successfully start kindergarten.
6.  keep waking up and calling for me, even though it is sometimes too early, I get worried when he doesn't.
6.  get over his annoyance of busy classrooms, "too many friends" and be able to hold his own.
7.  write his name legibly.
8.  name every car brand out there by symbol.
9.  not let his disability define him.
10.  use utensils for an entire meal.
11.  always need me.

Natasha will ...
1.  blog more.
2.  keep up to date with her bullet journal.
3.  be a good person.
4.  not be that mom.
5.  be a beast in the gym.
6.  sleep more.
7.  learn how to help her sons more.
8.  write for the Huffington Post 6 times.
9.  play in the dirt.
10.  figure out more than she did last year.
11.  tell her husband every day she loves him so much.
12.  stop being critical of herself.

Let's get started.

January 1, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment