My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Monday, October 17, 2011

Home

Don't you hate it when you come back from vacation.  There are two things I think about when I come home:

1.  I get to sleep in my own bed - THE BEST BED IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.
2.  I get my dog back - little Annie.  She made herself right at home today by falling asleep in Charlie's bouncy chair.  Charlie took the floor.

Otherwise I miss vacation.  Vacation was wonderful - a true family vacation.  We discussed politics over coffee, told jokes, played checkers, ate in, drank late, bought souvenir sweatshirts, bonded, and planned for next year.  I have so many great pictures, especially of the uncles and Papa.

The best for me was having my family unit with me - Michael, Max, Charlie, and me.  The boys love Michael so much.  He misses so much and it breaks my heart ... but it allows me to be home with them, care for them, and this is what he wants for them and me.  I am so lucky.

I turned 33.

October 17th, 2011


PS - Max had a cold at the beach and used my face as a tissue.  Guess who has a cold now?

No comments:

Post a Comment