My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Monday, January 16, 2012

Childproof Shmildproof

Today I found Max trying to get my razor blades out of the little plastic container they come in.  That means he went into my bathroom, opened the childproof locked doors, found the razor blades, and was trying to get them out.

The other day he got a hold of my glass cleaner and went to clean the glass top of the coffee table with it.  He made little squirting noises and acted like he was wiping it up.  Luckily the lid was turned to off.  That means everything under the kitchen sink is in jeopardy.
He also found the dog biscuits.  He tried one.  Then spit it out in my hand.  Annie likes him a lot though.  I see her weight sky rocketing.

He takes out the plug covers and plugs in anything he can get his hands on with a plug.  His newest favorite is unplugging our alarm clock, dragging it around the house like a puppy on a leash, and then plugging it in where he has taken off a cover that has now mysteriously disappeared.

I found my extra hairbands in the toilet.

He climbs on the lower shelves to get to what is on the higher shelves.

He tried to scale the dishwasher the other day - a closed dishwasher.

From what I can work out, he has taken to chucking something hard and with some weight, such as a book, at the door guard on the inside of his room.  Then, it falls off from force of the hit, or falls slightly apart and he pulls the rest off.  I have found him in the upstairs loft area five times now.

He locks doors.

I can't think of anymore.  I am sure there will be more stories.  There always are.

January 16th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment