My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Superbaby ...

No sleep required.  That is Charlie's super power.

For some reason he finds 4:29am to be a great time to get up for the day.  And he wants fed.  He acts annoyed and irritable and thrashes about and bangs his head on my shoulder until I nurse him and then he so cutely ... falls asleep for about half an hour.  Really.

I am wide awake at this point.

Then ... he will not nap until after lunch.  How does he do it?  I am lucky if he naps over an hour.

And ... he has found his voice among all this.

DA-DA-DA-DA-DA
MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MA

very sweet, but not at 4:43am.

All I want to do is drink more coffee.  Bu then my mum asked if that could be keeping him awake, so I am trying to cut back.  I feel as though I feed him so much.  He is not cold when he wakes up.  Wet diapers don't seem to bug him.  What is it?  I know, he wants to see my beautiful face.

One day, I'll be dragging him out of bed ... I know.

January 10th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment