Ever since "The Wedding" and now "The Jubilee" I feel myself missing my homeland more and more. One of these Sundays I will cook a proper Sunday Lunch and have all my in-laws over to show them how it's done!
2. I stand over a bag of potato chips or Doritos looking for the folded over chips. They are more crunchy. I just like them better. Michael gives me all the folded over chips.
3. Right now Max is swinging his plastic golf clubs in my basement. He's a lefty. Now he is going to try and sit in the Bebe Pod ... he fits. Now he shoved a mini paint roller into the VCR slot of my old TV. I know what you're thinking ... you still have a TV with a VCR slot?!
4. I have a slight, ok severe, addiction to candy. Especially fruity gummy candy. The bulk aisle in Wegman's is my playground. And I don't share very easily. I chalk this up to the fact that my mum was always very health conscious and it was a big day if we had Oreo's in the house growing up.
5. I can drink coffee at any point during a day and still be able to fall asleep at night. I blame the children. I also blame college and that I managed a coffeehouse while attending college.
6. I really really really hate flying, but I'll do it to get to amazing places ... such as Japan one day. As I have got older I have got better. When I was a child I used to be throwing up while walking to my seat. No joke. I also had a drink cart spilled on me once.
7. Huge Harry Potter fan. Huge. Much more than Hunger Games or Twilight. I have an even huger crush on Hermione Granger. She is just brilliant.
8. When I finish a book I must start another one immediately. I can never think about not being in the middle of someone else's adventure or life. Their problems are my escape.
9. It is hard for me to shut up. I talk a lot and have always talked a lot. This is why my sister would call me obnoxious growing up, because sometimes I was just plain silly. I admit it. Sorry.
10. I hate, no loathe, unloading the dishwasher, but am very thankful to have a dishwasher.
11. Say it loud and proud ... I am a Kardashian-a-holic. Khloe's my favorite.
12. I have two gorgeous twin nieces and plan on not being an aunt just to them ... DO YOU HEAR ME ESMERALDA WARD, SETH and LAURA WALIZER, and ROBBY WALIZER?
13. I am much more a Democrat than I am a Republican even though the majority of my family is Republican. However, Ron Paul has some good thoughts.
14. I am a Christian. When I ask Max where we're going on any given day his first response is often church. I love that.
15. I have this problem ... I am afraid of upsetting people. I know this sounds obvious, but it really bothers me. I take things very personally sometimes.
16. Ok, so maybe I liked NewKids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, and 'N Sync. I only went to one of their concerts - guess who?
17. If I could meet anyone in the world, alive, it would have to be Jamie Oliver. He just seems like a lot of fun. And his kids are so sweet. I'd also like to guest host "Morning Joe." As long as I did not look like an idiot.
18. If I could meet anyone in the world who has passed on, I'd love to meet my husband's pappy who I never got to meet. I think it would explain a lot about my husband. And, obviously, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.
19. My sister and my mum are my best friends. My husband is my love.
20. I love the beach. Definitely my favorite vacation spot.
|Avalon, NJ |