My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Toddler Antics - Part ?

I don't remember the last time I wrote one of these.  It's not as though my child is not "funny" or "interesting" anymore; I have just been much much much more consumed with his sleep.  Meaning, him going to sleep without putting himself or the door through the bedroom wall.  We can talk about that later ...

Charlie has got in on the act ...

Charlie took a pair of socks out of the laundry basket and put them on.  No joke.

Max took up my husband's car key one day, gave everyone a kiss goodbye including the TV and the fake flowers, waved goodbye, and headed to the front door one morning.  I guess Michael doesn't have to go to work anymore.  Max will bring home the bacon now.

"Max, do you need a spank?"
Max, "[nods]."

Everyone has a penis according to Max.  Mummy, daddy, Charlie, doggie, Mimi, Papa, Uncle Robby, Uncle Seth, Aunt Laura, Aunt Esme, etc.  Charlie discovered Max's penis in the bathtub the other night.  Why do I have a feeling my life is going to be all about penis from now on.  The other day at the grocery store Max went very quiet and very still in the car in front of the cart.  After a few minutes I went round the cart to check on him.  His hand was fully down the front of his diaper.  How embarrassing.

Charlie throws tantrums.  Wonder who he learned that from?!  And he bites.  Grrreeaaaaaaaaat.  (Do you sense my sarcasm here?)

Yesterday we were at a picnic celebrating the passing of a dear friend in State College, PA.  This is how she wanted it.  She was so lovely and loved my two boys.  The family had put golf balls all around for kids to play with and symbolize our friend since she so loved the game.  Max picked up two and put them in his pockets.  Yep, my kid.

Max doesn't poop.  Everyone else poops, but he always tells me it was not him.  Wanna bet kid!  Smell your drawers.

Max likes to call people "dude."  I blame Michael.

Charlie might be flat-footed.  That's all on this side of the table, here.

Charlie has fallen in love with chords and plugs just like his big brother.  Wonderful.  We have one light source in his nursery which is a tall floor lamp that "coincides" with the light switch.  I have discovered he can reach through his crib(We call him Stretch Adams) now and unplug said plug therefore there is no light in his room.  Double wonderful.

Max still loves chords and plugs but he can reach many more of them now.  I found Michael's razor charge plugged in the garage the other day and today my printer cable was in his room.  All my plug covers have MYSTERIOUSLY disappeared and ended up in garbage cans?!?!?!???!?!  I thought little kids weren't supposed to get them out.

Max can reach light switches.  For all I know my outside house light was on for 3 days.

Charlie eats dog food when he can get to it.  So does Max.  Gross.  I have to guard the dog while she inhales her food.

And there you have it ... for now.
June 24th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment