My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful for Max and Charlie.  I am thankful that they basically sleep through the night.  I am thankful Max is starting to go in the potty on a somewhat regular basis.  I am thankful I have a roof over my head and heat inside.  I am thankful to have the ability to give such necessary items to my family.

I am thankful for a husband who puts up with my moodiness and exasperation.  I am thankful he appreciates my somewhat irrational thoughts at times.  I am thankful he loves me and tells me I'm beautiful all the time.  I am thankful we can love each other even though he favors red and I definitely look better in blue.

I am thankful for Max's laugh, his slyness, his innocent little smile(and I use the innocent term loosely). I am thankful for his health, his willingness to sleep on the couch with me, not so much his new phrase "I can't ..."  I am thankful he has a safe place to go while I work.  I am thankful he loves Charlie even when he is being the jealous brother.

I am thankful for Charlie's smile even when he claps his hands like cymbals and my head is in between them.  I am thankful for his health, his dapper-ness, not so much his hand swatting.  I am thankful he loves Max.  I am thankful he has good care takers.

I am thankful for wine and candy.

Too many occasions come up each year and every day that remind us how bad things really aren't.  So I remain ever so thankful.

November 23rd, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment