My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Great Bedtime Story Pajama Drive

As a parent of two young toddlers and a friend to many mothers with many young children, WE ALL know how important a good night sleep is for those children, let alone the parents.  Imagine those many children who do not have warm pajamas in these cold months or an exciting bedtime story to send them off to dreamland.  That is why I am writing today of a wonderful charity drive that my son's school and I have chosen to support.

The Scholastic Book Company has begun a drive to supply pajamas and therefore story books for children in need.  My children's day care center, U-Gro Leaning Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania, is collecting new pajamas in all sizes until December 14th.  These will then be sent off and books will be added to our donation.  If you feel moved enough to participate, please message me and I will send you my information to donate a set of pajamas.  If you are in the area, let me know and I can come get them from you!

Follow the link below to learn more and please consider donating a pair of children's pajamas!

https://clubs2.scholastic.com/programs/pjdrive.shtml

Thank you and have a very Happy Holiday season.

November 18th, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment