My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

He is FINALLLLLLLY quiet.

Max went down for a nap quite soon after 1pm ... or atleast I thought.  It is now 3:21pm.  I have heard:

one Red Ryder wagon
many trains on one Thomas the Tank Engine train table
a few burbles from little brother in the next room
a Jack in the Box
expected screams of delight from the previously mentioned toy
one LeapFrog alphabet laptop being "booted up"
familiar book lines, such as "Neigh Neigh" from "The Very Busy Spider"
random screams
random cries
feet hitting the walls
feet hitting the gate
door handles being pulled on
one noisemaker
Ma-ma
Da-da
Char-Char
a pound-a-peg
closet doors being slammed

The next question is dare I go upstairs to close Max's door so when Charlie wakes up I can hopefully get him out without waking up Max?  This sometimes works if Max's door has been closed.  This has only worked to success a few times.  What to do what to do?

I can only imagine the state of Max's room once I go up there.  One morning I found every single puzzle piece out of the puzzles.  Atleast he helped me put them back together again.

Ahhhhhhhhh ... the joys of quiet peaceful naptime.  Believe me, when they are both successfully napping together, you can bet someone else is as well.  Me.

March 13th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment