My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toddler antics ... part quatre

Max can now work the humidifier.  He knows how it goes together, where the water goes, high and low settings, where we keep it, etc. etc. etc.

He will often disappear at some point in the morning.  Moments later he will be without clothes on the lower half of his body and sometimes he has had an accident.  I think he is starting to get it!  If only he would consistently tell me he has to go ...

The other morning as I was in the shower for 2.18 minutes, he got to a travel size bottle of BRIGHT YELLOW soap which he then upended on my bathroom floor.  Ok.  But he then tried to wipe it up with my white towels.  Ok.  The funniest part to me was that he went and got the dirty towels from the laundry basket in my closet and not the new towels that were hanging on the rack RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM.  How considerate of him.

He declares that "wipees" must be put on the 'swiffer' mop.

When the fridge is open, Max points to the seltzer water and says "mommy's" and then he points to the diet coke and says "daddy's".  When he points to the juice he says "peaz".

Max can now decipher between pee and poop when we change diapers or the doggie goes outside.

He confuses off and on.  Everything must be, or is "off".

Max's name for the vacuum has evolved over time.
banyo - spanish bathroom
bano
bac-yoom
bac-yo
sweeper

He insists Michael or I put his gate up to keep him in his room.  I'll go with it.  He even stands where it goes in the doorway, we ask him to move over, he says Ok.  Sometimes we get a "thumbs up" sign!

Max stands where things go.  After vacuuming yesterday, I was trying to put the rugs back in the hall.  He stood where each one went.
"Max, I need to put the rug there," I say.
"Oh."
One week I tried to switch them around on him.  He was not having it at all.

Max either says 'hanks' or 'hankyous.'  It is very sweet.

He nows says "wuv you."

March 7th, 2012



 

No comments:

Post a Comment