My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Friday, March 16, 2012

I want to pee like daddy does.

One of these days I will say that I am fully completely dedicated to committed to do or die potty-training Max, but I have not made such a decision yet.  Believe me, I am ready to let go of those size four diapers(or atleast keep the leftovers for Charlie) yet the weather has been so gorgeous I do not want to be chained to my house.

The other night, as we are getting ready for the bath, Max goes over to his potty, stands in front, and aims and he damn near got all his pee in the pot.  He was standing ... in front ... pushing his little pot-tummy out and pushing with all his might.  He was determined ... I am going to pee.  I could not stop laughing.  But that's not all.  No, not my boy.  He tried over and over again.  Must have been five times going back and forth in front of the potty.  I had to drag him towards the bath tub.  I nearly peed my pants laughing.  His grunting is so cute.


March 16th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment