My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Saturday, June 29, 2013

sleep training ... the saga continues

My boys are early risers.  Normally this is fine with me as when I work I get up at about zero 5 hundred.  However, now that I am off for the summer and Michael does not get up until about 6:30am, my early morning boys are driving me a little nuts.  An extra half hour let alone an hour would be amazing.

I want to try this ...

http://www.goodnitelite.com/



night-light.jpg



Does anyone have any thoughts on this or something of the like?  A few friends have said they have worked like magic, yet my concern is that I have waited to long.

Also, we're moving.  CAN I SAY IT LOUD AND EXCITED ... we're finally moving.  Just bought a lovely home in the borough of Hershey, PA.  How "sweet" is that!  Anyhoo, the boy's rooms will be upstairs from us, so besides gating the top of the steps, I need a way to keep Max in his bed.

Please give me some thoughts!

Thanks,
sleep deprived Natasha

June 29th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment