My Little Picasso's

My Little Picasso's

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Toddler Antics ... part?


As I tried to get a few more minutes of blessed sleep this morning since he was awake before 5AM. 


That was a brand new roll ...  

 

"Charlie, what are the animals doing?"
"Poop."






All strapped in and ready to go; Dory, Squirt, Nemo, and .... Jingle.



No, they are not twins ... one didn't grow and one did.  I swear.


Max is too big for naps.  Did you know this?  I was not made aware.  Yet, his animals needed to sleep. All the little bumps underneath all the blankets are animals.  When I wanted to vacuum he said they had to sleep.  I told him we would be very quiet, move them to his bed, and then Mummy could vacuum.  He was fine with that.


Yep, he's too big for naps.


This is what happens when you put stickers all over the door.  You have to unstick them. 

Is it bedtime yet?

June 8th, 2013










No comments:

Post a Comment